* Which way are we sailing?
* Which way did the sailor say they were sailing?
* Which one did Jonathan decide on?
* These states were losing ground to Britain and France, which during the 18th century outpaced all European rivals and fought for hegemony in North America and India.
* The university, which is located on 140 acres in the northeast section of Washington, D. C.
* Apart from its parish structure, the principal achievement of U.S. Catholicism has been its school system, which is the largest private educational system in the world.
* The university maintains two medieval churches and a 17th century library, which contains collections of rare books and manuscripts.
* Wooden safety matches are struck on the side of the box in which they are contained.
* Consequently, safes should be used for the purpose for which they are designed.
* The fixed position of the verb at the head of the sentence, which is not obligatory in any other Indo-European language, is likewise found in Berber, Egyptian, and Semitic.
* Sometimes the basic money safe is enclosed in a reinforced-concrete block that has a steel cladding, which discourages removal of the safe by burglars and greatly increases the safe’s resistance to drills, sledges, explosives, and metal-cutting torches.
* Des Moines river join near Humboldt, Iowa, to form the main stream, which empties into the Mississippi River near Keokuk in the southeastern corner of Iowa.
* He also wrote essays and short stories, which appeared in popular magazines and literary quarterlies.
* This town is also known as Devilkiller, which is the hoary name of this desolate area.
* The city is built around the state capitol building, which is situated on a sloping terrace in a park containing trees and plants from all over the world.
* We saw how to do a design of sequential circuit with multiplexers as the combinational logic which is used to drive the flip-flops.
* The language of the Basques, which is apparently unrelated to any other language.